lördag 25 februari 2012

A perfect day.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spend it with you...
la la la laaa!

There's really nothing more to say! The most perfect days are often the simplest ones as well. But, for curious souls, here's a little record of what I did today together with the sweetest heart on this side of the universe...

Together we struggled against the tearing winds whipping the fields of Skåne - we were on our way to a garden center, just for fun. Riding a bike. Laying down over the handlebars and feeling my aching legs as we were moving forward at the speed of a... snail... I was thinking about if re-considering my idea of "fun" would be an idea... Nah. I'm not crazy for nothing. Anyway, the garden center was a real treat, for both of us - a store that more looked like a jungle, and there were meat-eating plants too! - and the way home was just a laugh. I hardly tramped, comparing to the time I stood on the break to not raise the speed to suicidal levels - the wind gave us a ride all way home!

A little later on we went out again. After a nap and some lunch. This time to fix a new packbag to the bike, and off for some shopping. Sweetheart, what would I do without you... She helped me keeping the tools and screws in order, and handed me them when I needed them. And at ICA, there was a winnie the pooh walkaround quiz with really hard questions... such as "what does tiggr do a lot? a) run, b) bounce, c) sleep". We would never have managed to get that diploma if it wasn't for her...

And, as a round-off of the day, we went to some swingers. I made speed and then leaned back, she was laying on my tummy, the air was brisk, the wind smooth. There we swung, looking up at a blue, blue sky.

Little Dina. I'm glad we're together :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar