onsdag 5 januari 2011

routines...?

Just read about a mom who's apparently got great check on her baby daughter's food routines. I wonder if I'll ever be as good at structure... I mean, with all I do, how will we have time to eat at fixed times? Hmm. Bring food and heat up?

All these little questions about development, new behaviour, creations of new routines, how-to-do and how-to-do-not.

Speaking of structure. I'm a mom to a 5-months-to-be and I'm up in the middle of the night, blogging. Hey, go to bed, woman.

But, before I do so, I've found a fun thing to fill in. Haven't copied it straight off, I've took away some items and added a few own. Anyway, Here it is. A glimpse of today (or, yesterday):

Today's:

Outfit: Jeans, wool socks, white leg warmers, white tank top, orange sweater, short black satin cardigan, dark slim blazer, and a black-and-white diadem!
Duty: Laundry. A mini-lump.
Happypill: My baby. She's just too sweet.
Kick: Photo session in Vasaparken! Model: Me. Photographer: Angelica.
Adventure: Dito...
Food: Oatmeal porridge. Fruit. A baguette. Small bag of exotic snacks. Half a Kuriosa Blueberry Pie with Angelica. A Mannafrutti. Pastasalad leftovers.
Lesson of Life: Future sights... http://mini-mamma.blogspot.com/2011/01/en-fyraaring-funderar.html
Surprise: Alexander, Dinas Uncle, drove by Norrköping!
Visits: Deniz and Gianluca, who babysat Dina during my workout. Nico and Alex at my place.
Song: To Be Free by Mike Oldfield, while I was folding laundry.
Colour: White bright snow
Workout: http://ultimate-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-3.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar