måndag 10 januari 2011

Baby switch

Rrring...
*Klick*

"Connie."
"Hi, this is Emma Lundström up on the 7th."
"Oh, hi! Long time no seen. Nice to hear from you."
"How are you?"
"Not well... Got an ear infection, it's an old chronical thing, nothing contagious but it hurts still"
"No..! But... How's Tina? If you're ill, you can't get out that much with her, do you?"
"Oh, well, we've been out this morning, and once before lunch, but after that... Well, it's been quite a while now."
(It was about 6 o'clock in the evening when I called.)
"Hey, I'll do you a favour and get her out for a walk. I'm going out to do some shopping anyway, so I can just take her for a shortie before I go to the mall."
"Would you do that? That's too kind. Thank you so much."
"I'm coming down right away. And... Tomorrow Ill take her for a real walk. A long one."
"No, you mean that? You don't know how grateful I am!"
"Anytime. I like dogs."

That's the story about how I got my own loan Bichon Frisé. For a little more than an hour today, my 70 year old neighbour and I switched babies. I took out Tina for perhaps her longest walk for years, while Connie looked after Dina.

Still got my damn flu, it's been three whole days without exercise now and I doubt it'll be any tomorrow either... Feel sorry for me.

This household now contain only two spike souls instead of the usual three. Baby and hampster ar both fine and dandy. I've just discovered that my phone can record small motion pictures... Watch and enjoy ;)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar